[d]iRt@e Lau[d]ry
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
  happy.
Advantages of staying near Bukit Timah hill:

1. lotsa greenery
2. You're close to nature
3. Its peaeful and serene

Disadvantages:

Everytime it friggin' rains, my house bloody FLOODS! Look at me! I'm not kiddin' it floods. Like roll up your pants to your knees and clear the clogged drain before we need to build a damn arc kinda flood. And then.. down Bukit Timah road to school JAM. Not the nice kind we spread on bread every morning but the kind that makes you puke if you are like me and have motion sickness. By the time i got to school I just wanted to concuss and I would've but i have a paper at 5. dammit.

There was this irritating guy walking behind me on the way to the library. When we got to the lift, instead of just shaking off his umbrella like normal people do, he was twirling it like he was friggin' part of the flower drum song dance troupe!!!!!! WTH. I. WILL. NOT. COMMENT. BOUT. SUCH. IDIOTS. NO. MORE.

Lastly, amazon.com owes me an explanation.

If you cant see, this is what it reads:


Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Because you've bought gay and lesbian DVDs, you might like to know that you can download "The L Word" and Logo shows and watch them today on your PC (or in many cases, your TiVo).

Try
downloading "The L Word" or buy gay and lesbian themed DVDs. You can rent or buy thousands of movies and TV shows from Amazon Unbox Videos. US customers only.

k erm.
a. I din buy no gay and lesbian DVD
b. I'm not a US customer.

Why send me something not meant for me in the first place, with an offer I can;t even accept. great.

And NO. this is not my way of coming out or anything. Don't let your mind wander.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather loved in spite of ourselves." -Victor Hugo

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Previous Posts
Powered by Blogger