[d]iRt@e Lau[d]ry
Friday, April 27, 2007
  Spinning Off
K so by the time i reached school today its was like friggin 3pm. Pathetic. I had Idol Gives back hangover plus i'm sick (again). I could give Macy Gray a run for her money today because i sound 'sexier' than ever. H'anyway the only plus is that Jacq and I had 1 for 1 coffee (yums). The canteen and the library is so empty its so depressin - its the majority of the people are done with muggin and are now enjoying the sweet rewards of freedom kind of EMPTY. phhft.

Speakin of which, the biggest salute for the people actually studying for their last papers even though the are graduating this sem. If it were me, I's be at palm beach with a hot stud by now. Speaking of beaches and hot studs, the parents are heading to Bintang on the weekend of 12th and 13th and i could,

a. Go with them and laze on the beach whilst they have their retreat (free transport and accomodation hell-yeah)

b. Stay in singapore and get the house and car for the whole weekend (hell-yeah!!)

I love it when its a win win situation especially if i;m the one winning!!

In more Entertainment News, my FLABBER was GASTEd last night at Idol Gives Back. Firstly no one got voted out but they put poor Jordin in the horrible position of thinking she was getting the BOOT. so mean. Secondly, ANNIE LENNOX. need i even elaborate? She makes me feel like I'm in my mother's womb all over again when she sings. SEXAY! Thirdly, Celine and ELVIS. H'omg H'omg H'omg. I love ELVIS especially before he started bindging on peanut butter sandwhiches and got FAT. H'omg.

In some not so pleasing news, Grey's Anatomy has decided that Kate Walsh (va va VOOM) should leave and do her own SPIN OFF and I. AM. NOT. PLEASED. She's my Mc Steamy (together with Eric Danes) and the reason why i put up with Ellen Pompeo and her whiny "love me pick me" character Meredith. Have they not learnt from Joey (only lasted 1 and a half season)? Spin off don't work!! they are pretty much DOOMED. We all prefer CSI Las Vegas don't we?? Ok so Frasier happened to work but thats ONE that survived. Sigh sigh sigh. I hope they at least let her come back if the spin off don't work PHULEEZE!!! oh but Taye Diggs is said to be joining her on the spin off so thats one more hunk to gush at. ABC are you listening to me????? NO SPIN OFF! NO!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather loved in spite of ourselves." -Victor Hugo

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Previous Posts
Powered by Blogger